Level 2: Music Class for ages 2 to 3 1/2, with a caregiver.
Enrolling for Both Virtual and Studio Classes Now for January 2021
Tues @ 10:30 [Virtual]
Wed @ 10:30 [Virtual]
Thurs @ 9:15 [In Studio]
Thurs @ 10:00 [In Studio]
Thurs @ 10:30 [Virtual]
Fri @ 10:45 [In Studio] FULL
Fri @ 11:30 [In Studio]
Sat @ 9:15 [In Studio] FULL
Sat @ 10:00 [In Studio]
Kindermusik Level 2 is designed for your curious, busy, dancing, singing, fun-loving child and YOU! Share the joy of learning together while we dance, sway, sing and
play. New musical themes, songs and activities every month. We also support you
as your child’s best and most important teacher with plenty of information about child
development and more to make great parenting easier.
With themes like: Family & Friends, Colors & Shapes on the Farm, Up in the Sky and Time for Lunch, each 4 lesson unit introduces and celebrates what your child is interested in TODAY!
Developmentally appropriate curriculum for parents and toddlers, ages 2 to 3 1/2 years delivered in a weekly 45-minute class that includes:
• Instrument exploration and ensemble skill development. Your child will explore the physical characteristics and sounds of age-appropriate instruments which will eventually lead her to discover her potential for beat, rhythm, and melodic ensemble playing.
• Vocal play. Through vocal play, toddlers learn to form vowels and consonants, say words and phrases, and imitate rhythm and vocal inflection. In Kindermusik, vocal play is presented within the context of songs, chants, and activities done in class.
• Exploration Time. Your child will love discovering specially designed instruments, textures, sounds and movements.
• Story time and early literacy. Listening to stories enhances language and speech development and fosters awareness of sounds, teaches use of language, and sends the message that words and symbols have meaning. The same experiences that help your child learn to read a book also help her learn to read music.
• Movement Activities. Each class provides various opportunities for movement such as synchronized movement, group dances and circle games, and even expressive movement.
• Together Time. Kindermusik is the essence of quality time, allowing you to make the most of the fleeting toddler years and giving you the time and the tools to make music and memories together in class and at home.
• Expert advice. A Kindermusik educator explains how our musically based activities enhance your child’s complete development.
• Digital home materials: Every 4 weeks you will receive a new album of music downloads, ebook for on-line or download reading, media-rich activities, ideas for child and parent, videos with pertinent parent information, recipes, printable activities, and ideas for countless hours of parent/child engagement. All of this to enjoy at home or on the go with your mobile device!
$75 per month includes weekly in studio, in-person classes and digital home materials.
Online option is $60 per month and includes weekly live video classes via zoom and digital home materials.
A new physical CD for each 4 week unit and/or book are optional add-ons ($5 for CD; $10 for CD + Book).
Siblings receive a 20% discount. Younger non-mobile infant siblings attend at no charge.
Click here for more detailed tuition information.
Virtual classes meet live for 45 minutes per week via Zoom. Tuition is $60 and includes music, book and app downloads.
Please note that until Phase 3 or 4, live classes will be divided in half with a max of 6 attending at a time for 30 minutes. Please click here for our COVID-19 policies. Studio tuition is $75 and includes music, book and app downloads.